Sooo the other week when I was browsing through my inbox, I saw an email from Forever 21 that really caught my eye! It was showcasing some of their cute, new activewear so I had to click the link! I picked out a few pieces and some other random stuff (of course I strayed lol) and wanted to share them with you! I just think these items are all really cute and wanted to share them with y’all because a lot of times I struggle finding decent things at Forever 21. So if you’re interested scroll down for mini reviews and item links!
- Leggings (Mint here, white here) and Matching Sports Bras // When I saw these monochromatic looks pop up in my email I knew they were calling my name! Just recently I was on Alo Yoga’s website and wanted some of their leggings, but I really didn’t want to pay the price. These Forever 21 leggings resemble Alo Yoga’s and are way cheaper! The quality is obviously not as great, but it’s still good for the price! Both the leggings and sports bras were really comfortable when I tried them on. I haven’t worked out in them yet though since I recently got everything.
- White Knotted Crop Top // I don’t know what it is about it I just love it! It’s really simple and something that will literally go with everything! I like how soft it is too. This top is part of their active line, but this is a piece that could totally be worn on a normal day as well.
- Peach Sports Bra // This sports bra is still on clearance and qualifies for an additional 40% off! The quality seems to be really good. I mainly bought it for the color and criss cross back since I don’t have another sports bra like it. Even if you don’t like this one but are looking for a sports bra I’d recommend checking out all the ones on clearance! You’ll get an extra 40% off on most of them which is a great deal.
- Wraparound Top // Another style that reminded me of Alo Yoga. This is a great top to do yoga/pilates in or just to lounge around. If you have bigger arms though I’d recommend sizing up since this top’s sleeves fit a little snug.
- Duster // This cardigan is made of crepe which feels like a cheap material to the touch but will hold up after washing. Also note that this is the kind of material you’ll need to iron from time to time. It’s on clearance so yay!
- Jumpsuit // Plaid print has really been in this season! What I like about this jumpsuit is that it can be dressed down by wearing a t-shirt underneath or dressed up by wearing it bare. The quality is also really good! There are some downsides though. First of all, there’s no zipper. You have to pull it up so if you have wide hips, you’ll probably want to pass on this. The sizing is also awkward. The chest area is tighter than the leg area
- Trousers // These pants are everything y’all. So much cheaper than one’s you see from Zara and great quality too! This is something that could be worn to the office or just on a day out which makes it a staple piece in my opinion
- Bikini Top & Bottoms // It’s never too early to start shopping for swimwear (or at least that’s what I tell myself to justify the unnecessary purchase lol). This floral print is so tropical that it would be perfect to wear to your next vacay destination 🙂
- Sarong // This sarong is so cute y’all!! I almost died when I saw it. I have a thing for lemon prints (remember my lemon jumpsuit post?). This will add a fun pop to your solid swimsuit. It’s the perfect coverup for summer and it’s super light and airy!
If any of these items interest you and you plan to buy something make sure you sign up for their emails before you do! They’ll send you a 10% off your total purchase coupon! Lastly, thank you all for reading my blog! <3
Shop the Post: